top of page

Group

Public·45 members

Hari Rama Jogaiah Book 27l

Hari Rama Jogaiah Book 27l: A Political Autobiography of a Veteran Leader

Hari Rama Jogaiah is a former member of the 14th Lok Sabha (20042009) representing the Narasapuram constituency. He also served as the Home Minister of Andhra Pradesh in the 1980s. He has been a part of various political parties, including the Indian National Congress, the Telugu Desam Party, the Praja Rajyam Party, and the YSR Congress Party. He is currently not active in politics.

DOWNLOAD: https://t.co/Y7i6Yvr0gT

In his political autobiography, titled "60 Vasantala Naa Rajakeeya Prasthanam" (60 Years of My Political Journey), he narrates his experiences and insights from his long and eventful career. The book was released on 1 November 2015 by NTR's daughter Daggubati Purandheswari and he dedicated his book to NTR. The book covers various aspects of his life, such as his childhood, his education, his family, his entry into politics, his association with different leaders, his achievements, his challenges, and his views on the current state of affairs in India.

The book is divided into 27 chapters, each focusing on a different theme or period of his life. Some of the chapters are:

• Chapter 1: My Birth and Childhood

• Chapter 5: My First Election Victory

• Chapter 9: My Role as the Home Minister

• Chapter 13: My Relationship with NTR

• Chapter 17: My Entry into Congress

• Chapter 21: My Resignation from Lok Sabha

• Chapter 25: My Exit from YSRCP

• Chapter 27: My Future Plans

The book is written in a simple and lucid style, with anecdotes and examples to illustrate his points. The book also contains several photographs of him with various prominent personalities, such as Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi, NTR, Chiranjeevi, YS Rajasekhara Reddy, and others. The book is a valuable source of information and inspiration for anyone interested in the history and future of India.

The book is available in both print and digital formats. You can buy the book online from [SoundCloud] or [Soaring Eagles Daycare]. You can also listen to an audio version of the book on [SoundCloud].

I hope you enjoyed reading this article. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time and attention.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page